Saturday, December 30, 2017

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Cheerful!

Music listening to: I Want It by Keith Sweat!

   It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but I see her near the entrance. She will be up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is brewing and my cup is at the ready position. I will enjoy a second cup later this morning. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this evening.

   Well, I didn't get a chance to get the Green Lady pampered yesterday but I will this morning along with Elise getting her Prius pampered as well. The Green Lady is not going to purr until I get her cleaned inside and out, smile!

   Only one more day left in 2017 are you ready for 2018? We will be having our traditional Black Eyed Peas, rice, greens with ham hocks, and cornbread for dinner on the 31st. Yummy. Of course the champagne is in the fridge already. WooHoo!

   We will be home bound today because we will be watching our "Wildcats" play "ASU" in basketball this evening. Go "Cats". I want to thank everyone who provided the pics of their photo blanket and photo tote bag. Here is a pic of Bobby and Jim with their blanket and tote bag.


BOBBY'S PHOTO BLANKET

JIM AND LORAINE'S PHOTO TOTE BAG


   Well, the coffee has finished brewing and I am ready for it. Have a wonderful weekend and be careful.
Later....Jessie and Elise

    Here are a few more Bisbee Christmas pics. Enjoy!
















1 comment:

Loraine said...

I cuccioli sembrano molto felici!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...