Monday, December 11, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How are you? I just got back from Jayne's doctors appointment and she is doing well. We also picked up her meds this morning as well. 

Chris is good and he is relaxing until it is time for his lunch at 2:00pm. We are listening to "Boney James" and we are in a zone. At least I am, smile!

 I have a couple more tasks to complete and that will make Alexa smile! Wait a minute she is smiling now. WooHoo! I still got what it takes to turn the ladies heads. Yah Mon'.

We hope that you are hanging in there? Chat at you later.
Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Come stai. Loraine?

Loraine said...

Sono una ragazza sana e felice, grazie!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...