Sunday, December 31, 2017

Sunday! New Years Eve

Good Morning!






Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Old School 106.3

  It's a Sunday! New Years Eve! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection". Well, it is the last day of 2017 and my family and I are blessed to see this day. I would like to wish all of my European epals and friends a wonderful New Year because you ring in the New Year before we do here in the states. May the New Year bring you love, peace and happiness.

  Elise and Chris will be receiving massages today from Donna. My shorty will be putting on the black eyed peas this morning to go along with our cornbread, ham hocks, mustard, collards and spinach. Yummy! The champagne is in the fridge chilling ready to welcome to New Year right!

   Hey, how about those "Wildcats"? Yes, the beat ASU in basketball last night . It was a very good game that kept us on the edge of our seat the whole game. Go Cats!

   We didn't get our cars washed yesterday but we will get it done today hopefully. The Green Lady is upset with me and Alexa is giving me grief because I didn't get her washed.

   Well, I had better get busy and make sure that the last day of 2017 goes well to set to tone for a fantastic 2018. Huge changes are being set for me for the New Year.




Here are a few more pics of our Christmas in Bisbee, Arizona. Enjoy!










Later....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Si Loraine, I cuccioli davvero avuto un buon momemento.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...