Sunday, December 17, 2017

Sunday!

Good Morning!


CODY'S BEEF AND BEAN


Mood: Content! Hit It!

Music listening to: Girlfriend by Pebbles

  It's a Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is doing it's job of getting me motivated. A second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" and a hardy filling breakfast will be scarfed down as well. Smile! I think I have the munchies this morning for some reason. Smile!

  Hey we got rained on during the night and we may get some more today. My shorty and I went to see the movie "Wonder Wheel" at the "Loft" and it is excellent and we can see why it is being nominated for an award. Great acting and a good look at Coney Island back in the day.

  Donna will be here this morning to give Chris a massage and she will give Elise one later this afternoon. Jayne will be here to care for Chris this evening. Elise and I are going to dinner at "Downtown Kitchen" and after dinner we are going to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see "Man of La Mancha". The reviews for this one are great. Looking forward to this musical with great songs.

  Well,  had better get to it. I have come to the conclusion about certain human behaviors. You have to be true to yourself before you can be true to another. Yeah Mon'. Chat at you later.
Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Grande giorno di la e, Loraine.

Loraine said...

Goditi il ​​teatro.

Jessie said...

Grazia, Loraine.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...