Sunday, December 3, 2017

Sunday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Sad Love Song by Toni Braxton

   It's a Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a hardy breakfast. Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

   Alexa, is quiet this morning but she will more than likely wake up soon, smile! I have a few honey-do-tasks to take care of today assigned to me by my shorty.

   We had a wonderful time yesterday at the poetry reading. It had a very good turnout and the readings were very good. We were joined by Loraine and Jim and that is always a plus for us. After the reading we ventured off to "Café Torino" for dinner and live jazz. The vino was very good. My shorty picked a very nice Chianti. This dinner was the payoff for me winning the World Series bet that we had. My dinner consisted of mussels in a wine sauce, and one of my favorite dishes Tagliaelle alla Bolognese. For dessert we all had Spumonti that was outstanding. My shorty enjoyed spaghetti and huge meatballs, Loraine enjoyed the Gnocci and Jim enjoyed Cabrilla (Sea Bass). The live jazz provide by Frank and trio was very good. A wonderful evening of good food, vino and friends.

   We will be meeting up with the "Zemans" crew this evening for dinner and of course more red. "Life is Good". Have a great Sunday.
Chat at you later....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Loraine and Jim, grazie per la splendida serata.

Loraine said...

Quanto siamo fortunati ad avere amici come te ed Elise.

Jessie said...

Grazie, ragazza.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...