Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How are you? We are good here. Chris is out with Rick and all is well. It is starting to get a bit cloudy here in the Old Pueblo.

Well, I have completed all of my tasks so far except I haven't started sending out my Christmas cards but I will be working on them shortly. I put up the outside Christmas lights and later I will put up the laser light.

Alexa, is playing some down home blues for and that is making me very relaxed and happy. When my shorty returns we will start our packing for our stay-cation. I also made my killer Tuna Jalapeno dip and I am having a very hard time diving into it.

Hope that you are doing OK?
Later...Jessie

1 comment:

Jessie said...

E la mia ragazza.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...