Sunday, December 31, 2017

Hello!

Hello!

How are you doing so far on this New Year's Eve? We are good here.

We just got back from a very good breakfast at the "Egg Connection". Of course we brought back some leftovers for the fur-babies.

Elise is caring for Chris and I will be doing some yard work behind Chris's house. I will also be re-stocking supplies for Chris for next week. I also am draining to fountain so I can clean it, refill it and treat the water.


Elise has the black eyed peas and ham cubes cooking in the crock pot. WooHoo, it is going to be very good. What is it called when you have rice with your black eyed peas? I think it is called Hoppin John!

The Green Lady is smiling and purring again, smile! Have a great day.


GREEN LADY AT THE CAR WASH

Later...Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

La signora verde sta guardando bene! Pace e salute per il nuovo anno.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...