Sunday, December 10, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!


WE ARE AT GUADALAJARA GRILL


How goes it? We are good here. We enjoyed a hardy breakfast at the "Egg Connection" and the place was packed.

I am caring for Chris and Elise just left for her book signing at "Mostly Books". I am sure that she will enjoy herself there and she may even sell a book or two. Smile!

Chris is relaxing listening to Boney James. We both are in a good place right now. I will be getting him shortly and taking him over to the main house.

Thanks to everyone who commented about our Christmas Jib Jab.

We hope that you Sunday is going well? Chat at you later.
Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Loraine, contento che ti e piaciuta la foto.

deborah lee said...

I am so bummed !!! I had it as starting at 2 PM. We would have filled the room. Only glad I didn't send a notice with the wrong time!!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...