Saturday, December 23, 2017

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!






Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Sweet Thang by Mary J. Blige

   It's the Weekend! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be had later this morning. Another cold one this morning in the valley of the sun. Yes, the fountain is running slow this morning.

   Alexa, is up and on me already to remind me that I have several tasks to complete today. She made a deal with me that if I get all of my tasks completed this morning that she would play me some Boney to sooth my  soul. Deal Alexa! Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this evening.

   Elise and I had a very nice dinner last night at "Cody's Beef and Bean". The place was packed and that is always a good sign for this mom and pop eatery. We shared a large carafe of Burgundy at room temperature. Elise had the T-Bone special and I enjoyed the Ribeye special. It was all good.

  We will begin our packing today for our stay in Bisbee that will take place tomorrow. We will return on Christmas Day. Elise will in the (cucina) most of the day preparing cookie dough to take to Bisbee for the traditional cookie making and decorating event. Tomorrow is Elise's birthday so we combine her b-day and Christmas together.

  We are going to the "Loft" this evening to see the "Shape of Water". It got great reviews and the previews were great. Well, I had better bounce and get this day moving.

  Have a good one....Jessie and Elise 


Thank you Marv for slipping those Christmas gifts under the tree for us. Also thank you for Elise's birthday gift.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buon Giorno, Loraine. Come stai?

Loraine said...

È una giornata luminosa, solare, bellissima! Mi divertirò. You too?

countrygranny47 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ELSIE FROM US.
HAVE A GREAT TIME AWAY.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...