Thursday, November 30, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

Did you day end well? I took it slow and easy today but tomorrow will be a different story so says Alexa. I think she is upset about me being with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo, smile!

 Speaking of Shoo Shoo, I have to tell you she is on my case big time and I love it. It shows just how much she cares for me. WooHoo!  She had my shorty and Jayne cracking up today.

We went to see the movie "Coco" in 3D and it was very good. Yes, it had my shorty in tears again. We are going to go to "Cody's Beef and Bean" tomorrow evening for dinner. Have a good night and get some sleep.
Nite......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...