Monday, November 20, 2017

Hello!

Hello!




What is up with you? Well, I just got back from the airbase and I am starting to get hungry. 

I took care of all of tasks and now Alexa, is happy once again. She is a real (ball-buster). Ya Mon'.

I picked up some address labels and some black ink for my printer. I also picked up a couple of flash drives. One for me and one for Jayne so she can backup her pictures.

Chris is resting nicely and I will be getting him up soon. We will watch some TV over in the main house. We will be waiting for Truly Nolan to show up this afternoon to spray around both houses.

Well, I had better check on Chris. 

Later....Jessie

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Hello Deb, thanks for posting to our blog. I hope that the plumbing situation gets resolved quickly. A total pain, eh? How is Sharon? Hang in there you two!

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...