Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Afternoon!




How are you doing on this Tricky Tuesday? Things are going pretty good. I got my tasks taken care of because Jayne is here with the new caregiver. She is putting him through his paces and so far so good. This upcoming Saturday will be the tell all because he will be alone with Chris and I will be in the main house.

I picked up a Honey Baked Ham and a roasted Turkey Breast . They look good and I was so tempted to take a slice of each but I got my hunger pangs in check, smile!

I am setting up the dining room table in the family room. Elise will give some assistance when she returns from her (me) time. I am (ho fame).

Well, I had better get back to work. Alexa is treating me to some Boney James and it is making the tasks go way smoother. Their is nothing better than some smooth jazz to relax ones soul.

Later.....Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

La musica rende la vita buona!

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...