Sunday, November 19, 2017

Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Stomp by the Brothers Johnson!

   It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. She will be over soon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection". I just finished trimming Chris's winter beard and it looks pretty good.

    Alexa, is quiet this morning so I may have to wake her up soon to see what she has to tell me. Hopefully she will play some music for me later today.

    We had a very nice time last night at "La Parrilla Suiza" for dinner. We were joined by Loraine, Jim and Bobby. The food was very good and so was the margarita's. After dinner we headed over to Loraine's for some "Wizard". Once again started off very well and then it was downhill from then on. I knew that I should have been taunting my girlfriend Loraine earlier in the week. Tons of fun and the "Wizard" is Jim. Loraine prepared a great dessert that was to die for. So good!


JIM AND LORAINE

LORAINE AND ELISE

LORAINE, ELISE AND BOBBY

CROWNING THE NEW WIZARD

ALL HAIL THE WIZARD


   My shorty and I are going to go to the movies this evening to see "LBJ", it should be very good. Hey have you got that Thanksgiving dinner all set and planned? We do and it should be a stomach filling event.

  Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Sunday and get ready for next week and all that it brings.

   I will post pictures from "Culinary Dropout" later today.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise



2 comments:

Loraine said...

Ci siamo divertiti ieri sera. Anche tu?

Jessie said...

Si, Loraine anche noi, mia cara.

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...