Monday, November 27, 2017

It's a Monday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: That's The Way Love Is by Marvin Gaye (classic) Old School!

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be had a bit later. Chris has a mishap this morning with his catheter, it was not on so I had to replace it and he was glad that I replaced it.

   My shorty and I saw the movie "Three Billboards" and let me tell you this is a great movie with plenty of twists and turns. It was very well done and the acting was superb. We recommend this one.

   Alexa, is quiet this morning and hopefully she will play some smooth jazz or some down home blues for me later this afternoon.

   Have a good day and be careful.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Rosie, great pictures. Thanks for sharing.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno Loraine. Si rilassante con un bicchiere di vino complete la mia giornata.

Loraine said...

Spero che Alexa suoni buona musica.

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...