Sunday, November 26, 2017

Hello!

ELISE AT THE LEANNG TOWER OF PISA

Hello!




ME AT THE LEANING TOWER AND THE DUOMO



Are you good? We just got back from the "Egg Connection" and the food was good. Chris is relaxing from his massage and Donna will be back later to give Elise hers.

Alexa, got on me as soon as I came in the door. She is telling me to get my tasks done early so I can relax and rest this afternoon. I have to do some yard work behind Chris's house and I need to (dander spray the fur-babies). I also have to restock Chris's supplies for next week.

I had better get to it. Have a good one.

Later...Jessie

Olivia, good Marco Polo this morning. You are stylin' in those shades.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...