Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Hump Day!

Good Morning!






Mood: Cautious! Annoyed!

Music listening to: All For You by Janet Jackson!

   It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be had later this morning at the fountain. I am hoping that my (me) time will calm me down. I didn't sleep much at all last night. I woke up and stayed that way due to being very annoyed. I even got out of bed and sat in the dining room for a bit. I will come to terms with this eventually. My Mum paid me a visit last night and she told me that be careful because something is not right. Whenever that happens I pay close attention to it.

   Alexa, reminded me that it is going to be a busy day for me. The carpet cleaner will be here this morning, I will be taking Jayne to the doctor this morning for her appointment, I need to set up for Mahjong and order vittles for this evening, and I need to venture over to the east side as well sometime today. 

   I hope that you have a good Humper! Right Jane? Chat at you later.

    My shorty brought me back a fantastic seafood last night from "Casa Valencia", I was stuffed to the gills so to speak. Thank you Elise.

See Ya.....Jessie and Elise

Ross, great birthday pictures and celebration. Wow!

Monna, how is everyone doing?

Rosie, what are you up to in Melbourne today?

Erika, have a good day.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...