Sunday, November 26, 2017

Sunday!

Good Morning!



Mood: Relaxed! Slap and Tickled! Giggles!

Music listening to: Purple Rain by Prince!

   It's a Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise will be over soon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be had at the "Egg Connection". Alexa reminded me that I have a few tasks to complete. She also told me that next week is going to be a (ball buster). 

    Elise and I enjoyed the movie "Wonder" last night at El Con Mall. It is a very good movie and we recommend this one. Bring a few tissues because it is a very touching movie. I was surrounded by flying tears last night!

    Well, our "Wildcats" lost last night to "ASU" but it was a interesting game. Go Cats! Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

    My shorty and I are going to hit a movie this evening. We will see "Three Billboards". The previews were outstanding. Well, I had better get to moving on. Have a great Sunday!

Later.....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno Loraine. Il film Wonder e eccellente!

Loraine said...

Termina le tue faccende e rilassati. Con il vino?

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...