Thursday, November 30, 2017

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Dealing!

Music listening to: So In Love by Al Green (classic)

    It's a Thirsty Thursday! How goes it? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and a second cup will be had at the fountain during my (me) time. It was a bit cloudy yesterday and somewhere in the forecast it shows some of the wet stuff. We will see if that is true. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

    We had a fantastic time last night with Shoo Shoo and Jayne. We enjoyed a very good dinner of take away Chinese food and of course we enjoyed some good red. It was all topped of with some Lemon yogurt that was great.

    As for the "Mahjong" fest it seemed that some cheating was done by one of our guests. I do have to say that Jayne has picked up the game very well. Elise didn't win, Jayne didn't win, I won one game, and the cheater Shoo Shoo was the big (wiener). Yes, she came up in our house and kicked butt. Did she slip a little "Mahjong" mickey in our vino? The vino was extra good. Hmmmm, how could my girlfriend do that to her own boyfriend? Can you tell me? It has me thinking that she may have done this to me before. It makes one think! Also it was very weird that Elise, Jayne and I all missed picking up a Jokers several times during the game and Shoo Shoo didn't miss it at all. I may have to take a look at the security cameras again, smile!

    My shorty and I will hit up a movie today. Alexa, was good to us last night during the "Mahjong" fest. She played a variety of music from Pop to Country. I am a little worried because she is quiet this morning. Hmmm!

  Well, I had better get this last day of November moving. Have a good one.
Ciao......Jessie and Elise



WHERE I TALK TO WES AND MY MUM

FAICK GRAVESITE. I WAS THE HOME HEALTH NURSE FOR JOHN AND KATHLEEN

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...