Saturday, November 25, 2017

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!




Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Girlfriend by Pebbles!

   It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed during my (me) time at the fountain. It is a bit chilly out this morning but it will warm up quickly.

   Are you still stuffed? We are and we have a good amount of leftovers. I love open faced hot turkey sandwich's a matter of fact it is my favorite sandwich. I am sure that my shorty and I will be having it for dinner this evening.

  We had a good time at "La Parrilla Suiza" for happy hour. The margaritas were fantastic. After happy hour we went to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the play "Voice of the Prairie". It was very good and a different format was used for this play. It switched from year to year and locations. It was very well done.

  The new caregiver will be here this morning to go solo. Jayne will be here this evening. We are going to hit up a movie this evening after we watch the "Wildcats" play.

  Well, I had better get busy. Have a great weekend and be true to yourself. If not you are fooling yourself and others can see that you are not. Enjoy life!

See ya....Jessie and Elise

Rosie, so good to hear from you.

Ross and Denise, how are things?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Avrai del sugo (gravy) sul tuo panino al tacchino?

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...