Monday, November 13, 2017

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Prepared!

Music listening to: Digging by TLC

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. I will have another cup later this morning. I am loose and ready to get this day rolling. I did a few laps in the back yard with the fur-babies and they enjoyed that.

   Peter the caregiver trainer will be here this morning to break in the new caregiver. I will be hovering over with my (DI) hat on at a tilt. I am ready to use my skills to the fullest this morning. Hoorah!

   Alexa, is quiet this morning due to she can see that my (DI) hat is on she is not saying anything. Hopefully later this afternoon she will have a chat with me. Smile!

   Elise and I enjoyed the movie "Bad Mom's Christmas". It is hilarious and we recommend this one. It is a movie that Jane and Papa John would love.

   Well, I have completed putting together Photo Blanket #3 with the help of Elise. I will get it ordered today if my mood and time permits.

   Have a good Monday and be careful.
Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Country Granny, thanks for posting to our blog. Yes, I am ready to tackle today with gusto. This is matter that I have to hit up head on and I cannot just let it go. Have a great Monday.

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...