Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Hello!

Hello!



YA MON'



Are you good? Chris and I are good. We are listening to Boney James and chillin', waiting on Elise to get back home from her Mani-Pedi.

It has been a good day indeed. I took Jayne to see the doctor and she has an appointment for tomorrow and one for 6 December. Tomorrow is a routine check up for her. Her relatives are happy for her because she is doing very well. We are glad that she is here with us.

Elise will be going to her book club meeting tonight at "Casa Valencia". She is going to bring something back for my dinner. We have been there before with Vickie and crew a awhile back and the food is very good especially the seafood.

Hope that you are doing OK? I have been listening to some of the greatest hits by Brother James Brown and I am loving it.

Chat at you later...Jessie

"Don't give me nothing! Open the door and I will get it myself".
James Brown (Godfather of Soul)


Shoo Shoo, girlfriend you are going to be a beat-down and Jayne will not be able to help you at all. The Mahjong Master has spoken.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Vedere allora, Loraine.

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...