Tuesday, December 22, 2015

TrickyTuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: That's The Way Of The World by Earth, Wind, and Fire

    It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. My playmate popped up as well. She is making her way to the gym . Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is at the ready position. I will have some yogurt for breakfast and a "Halo". Of course a second cup of coffee will be enjoyed, smile!

    I want to thank everyone for the prayers and condolences for my family at the passing of my cousin yesterday. I have forwarded all of the emails to my nephew so he can pass them along as well. Thank you all.

    I have a busy day today to include another trip out to the airbase. David will be here this morning to care for Chris. While I am out and about I will be picking up a birthday gift for Elise. Her birthday is the 24th of December. I am also going to get the Fiat 500L washed inside and out. She is looking a little dirty. I am sure that as soon as I get her washed it will rain. Always does.

   We will start our packing for our short stay in Bisbee. We will be there for my playmates birthday and for Christmas day. We will return to Tucson on the evening of Christmas Day to celebrate our Christmas here.

  Well, I had better get to it. Have a wonderful day.
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

Rosie, glad to hear that you are feeling better and enjoying the hydro pools. Sound refreshing indeed!

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...