Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Hump Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Slapped and Tickled!

Music listening to: Oh Girl by the Chi-Lites

   It's a Hump Day! What is up? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and a storm or something must be approaching the valley because the sound of a foghorn is coming from within the cave. Hmmm, Elise will be up soon to start her day as soon as the storm passes. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is good. I will have some yogurt for breakfast a little later. It is still cold here in Tucson. When is it going to end?

   Jayne will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. Elise and I are going to the "Loft" to see a movie. Paula and Marty we will let you know what we thought about the movie. Shoo and Stu loved it.

    Have a great day and enjoy. Jane what day is it? Oh, I forgot whom I was reminding, my bad!
Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...