Saturday, December 12, 2015

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Cranky! Irritated!

Music listening to: Turn The Beat Around by Gloria Estephan

   It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is at the ready. I will have some cottage cheese with a couple of crackers this morning for breakfast.

    I am feeling a bit better this morning, much better than yesterday for sure. I asked my (shorty) if it would be alright for me to take a rain check on my victory dinner due to I was not really feeling well yesterday. It would have been a bad idea to go out and I wasn't feeling like it especially at "Le Rendezvous" an expense French Bistro. So I will say "Oh la la" at a later date.

   Hey we got rained on pretty good last night. This rain and cold front that is heading our way may put a damper on the "Tucson Women's Chorus" that takes place tonight at the "Botanical Gardens". We will see how Elise feels about going later today or not.

   I have four continuing medical education class to complete by the 15th. I will get them done hopefully before the deadline.

   David will be here this morning to care for Chris. Jayne is off today. I am not in the best of moods this morning so I hope that the day gets better. I will post more about our trip to Hollywood later today. Have a good one....Jessie and Elise

Erika, always good to hear from you.

Sis, good to see that all is going well in the GA.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...