Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Howdy!

Howdy!

OUR 2016 "VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE" CALENDAR COVER


Hey, what is up? It is still freakin' cold here in the desert. Brrrr! What is up with that anyway?

I just got back from my doctors appointment and my doctor and I are both pleased. My levels are really good and they have dropped since my last visit. Yeah! Can I get a (what, what)? Smile!

I got back to find water shooting of the roof of the main house. The water line to the evap burst due to the cold freezing weather here in the valley.  Arggggg!

I think I will celebrate by ordering a deep dish pizza for lunch. Sounds good to me. What do you think? I am getting a little peckish about now.

Well, I am going to load up my suitcase for our Hollywood trip shortly. We hope that you day is going along nicely?

Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

countrygranny47 said...

GOOD AFTERNOON,,,
HOPE YOU GOT THE WATER LEAK TENDED TO AND OK NOW.
WOW,, ARIZONA GOT THAT COLD OF TEMPERATURE ??
WE HAVEN'T BEEN COLD TO FREEZE UP YET. DOWN IN THE LOW 30'S BUT NOT BELOW FREEZING YET. KEEP WARM JESSIE AND ELSIE,,,

Loraine said...

Hollywood??? Sounds wonderful! Hope you get to see some sites!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...