Thursday, December 10, 2015

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Freaky!

Music listening to: Dancing In The Sheets by Shalamar

    It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. My playmate popped up with me this morning to make her way to the gym. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup is in my future. I will have some yogurt for breakfast this morning. I am caring for Chris this morning and Bobby will be here this afternoon. Elise and Chris will be receiving a massage this morning from Pam.

   I have a few errands to take care of this morning. Elise and I are going to go to the "Loft" to see the movie "Room" this afternoon. Later in the evening we are going to meet up with Mike and Vicky in Starr Pass for dinner.

   We had a very nice evening with Jane and Papa John at "Les Paul's Lounge". The food was very good and it started to fill up fast. It got very loud when the Karaoke started. So we moved to a different area so we could hear each other talk. Shoo and Stu were supposed to join us but an emergency popped up so they had to decline. We missed them!

JANE GETTING HER GRUB ON

PAPA JOHN

PAPA JOHN AND ELISE


ME AND JANE (THE LADY BEHIND US WITH HER HANDS CLASPED WANTS WHAT JANE IS HAVING, SMILE!


   I will post day two of our trip to Hollywood as time permits. It is such a busy time here in the valley of Tucson. Have a wonderful day and stay safe.
Cheers.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...