Monday, December 14, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hey how did today go for you? It is a cold and wet one here in Tucson. We are supposed to hit the 25 degree mark tomorrow. Brrr!

It has been a very long day for me today. I was at my doctor's office way longer than  I had planned for but I was glad I did and my doc was very pleased with me.

I went for just a routine follow up but it turned out that I got a complete physical. My lab results were excellent and way better than my last one. WooHoo!

My vitals were excellent. My doc did say that I was a bit stressed. I complained about a pain in my right shoulder that got worse at night. He found the problem quickly. I had a very aggravated trigger point on my  right shoulder blade. He pressed on it and it hurt and I could feel it when he palpated it. He said not to worry because it will eventually go away. It is stress from my daily lifestyle, worrying about my family, playmate, and Chris. Elise has the same trigger point problem as well. I have a very big responsibility that most don't have and I am on call 24 hours a day. Now you know why Elise and I get away as much as we can. While I was there a had him to review all of our meds to make sure that they were up to date and were refillable out into the fall of next year. I am happy guy! I was so happy I enjoyed two ice cream sandwiches at one sitting, and it was so good, smile!

I was not able to complete my classed today but I will tomorrow. Also I could not post about our trip to Hollywood as well but I will. I took delivery of my playmates Christmas gift this evening.

We had a wonderful evening last night with Paula, Mary, Shoo and Stu at "Zemams. We downed three bottles of vino. The food was very good and extra spicy. We ran into a small (Snafu) at least Stu did. He was trying to open the third bottle of red and he was having a hard time so he handed over to me to open. I tried to work my magic on the bottle and I was having bit of trouble as well. We had the corkscrew in the bottle but we could not get the cork out. So I peeled the outer wrapper to see if that would help. Come to find out that this bottle did not have a cork at all. It was a screw top. As soon as we saw this we all just howled with laughter. Now that is the making of a great evening. We set up a date for our next meeting in January 2016.

Here are a few pictures from our evening at "Zemams" and at the Botanical Gardens were the "Tucson Women's Chorus" concert took place. Enjoy!

MADE FROM LEGO'S

LEGO'S

SHOO AND STU AT ZEMAMS

MARTY AND PAULA AT ZEMAMS

STU AND MARTY AT ZEMAMS

ME AND ELISE AT ZEMAMS

TUCSON WOMEN'S CHORUS AT THE BOTANICAL GARDEN

LEGO DRAGONFLY


Have a great evening and a better tomorrow.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...