Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!



Mood: Content! Knocked Boots!

Music listening to: Call Me by Skyy

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be making her way to the gym shortly. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is nice and hot. I will have some cottage cheese for breakfast this morning. Yummy! It is still cold here in the Old Pueblo. Brrrrr!

   David will be here this morning to care for Chris and Bobby will be here this evening. Elise and I are going to visit with Bucky and Dena this evening.

   Other than that I have no plans for today except to get more photos printed up for Elise to send out. Only a few more days and 2015 will be history. We have the champagne on ice and the black-eyed- peas will be enjoyed on New Years Eve.

   Tomorrow I will be treated to dinner by my playmate at the French Bistro Le Rendez-vous. Can you say escargot and mussels? I will. No doubt.

   Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Tricky Tuesday!
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Just can't take black-eyed peas. You'll have to give me a recipe that will make me love them.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...