Monday, December 28, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? It has been a good one here in the valley. Still cold thought!

Chris and I watched a few shows on TV and we relaxed and rested.

I had a nice visit from Bobby this afternoon. Haven't seen him him a few days. Elise prepared waffles and sausages for dinner. We got it down with plenty of coffee. Breakfast for dinner is good.

I am caring for Chris this evening and my playmate is in her office on her desktop. We hope that your day was a pleasant one.

Later....Jessie and Elise

Elaine, thank you for that wonderful treats. You know I love them. You are a dear, but you know that right?

Loraine, yes we had a good time in Bisbee. How are you doing?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...