Saturday, December 26, 2015

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Boogie Nights by Heatwave!

   It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will on the move soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and fresh and I will have some cottage cheese with crackers for breakfast. Yummy! How was your Christmas? We had a very nice one in Bisbee with only one mishap that I will go into more detail about later. We took plenty of photos and as soon as I go through them I will post them to our blog.

   I have a couple of things that I need to tackle this morning to include making a trip out to the airbase. David will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this evening. Jayne did an excellent job of caring for Chris while we were away. Chat at you later.

Ciao......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...