Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Howdy!

Hello!



Hey how is is going? It is still cold here in the Old Pueblo and it is going to stay that way for a few more days. 

I have gotten all of my errands taken care of and now I am waiting for my playmate to return home. We are going to drop by Papa John and Jane's for a quick moment to pickup an item or two.

After that we are going to the "Roadhouse Cinema" to see the movie "In The Heart of the Sea". I have been trying to post pictures that we took in "Hollywood" but I am having some puter problems today. I hope the have them corrected very soon.

Jayne is here caring for Chris this evening. Bobby was here this morning. Well, I had better get back to trying to fixing this puter problem. I am using the laptop right now. 
Later.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...