Monday, December 21, 2015

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Tired! Content!

Music listening to: Into The Groove by Madonna

  It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the move soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and I will have some yogurt for breakfast. It is a mild morning here in Tucson and that is a good thing.

   I have to run a few errands today to include making a trip out to the airbase. Hey are you finished with that holiday shopping? I am a last minute kind of guy myself, smile!

  We will be going to Bisbee on the 24th for Christmas and to celebrate Elise's birthday as well. We will return on 25 Dec to celebrate our
Christmas here. Jayne will be here to care for Chris while we are away.


  We were going to go to the movies to see "Creed" yesterday but I started to not feel well so we put it off. I am feeling much better this morning thanks to Elise doctoring me up.

   Well I need to get busy with Chris. Have a great Monday!
Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...