Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Capped Her Chino!

Music listening in to: However by Soul to Soul

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is up and doing her morning exercises. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have some yogurt for breakfast. It is a cold one here in Tucson. It is 33 degrees right now and it is going to get colder. David will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   Another busy day again. I have to complete my classes today, David's supervisor will be here at 11:00am to do some paperwork for him. I also have a couple of errands to take care of as well. Hopefully I can post about Hollywood to our blog.

  I am going to run by the "Roadhouse Cinema" to get tickets for tomorrow to see "In The  Heart of the Sea". We saw the previews and it should be pretty good.

  I had better get to it. This time of year is always rushed and hectic.
Later....Jessie and Elise

   

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...