Friday, December 18, 2015

TGIF!

Good Morning!



ELISE AT HER BOOK CLUB MEETING AT TRATTORIA PINA. SOME FINE HOT WOMEN HERE!




Mood: Content! Defeated!

Music listening to: Weak by SWV

   It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up soon. I was back down by 5:15am until 6:15am. I took a short nap that was suggested for me to start doing by my playmate. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have some yogurt for breakfast. It is another cold one here in Tucson but not as cold as it has been over the past few days.

    It is going to be another busy day. I have a couple of errands to take care of this morning. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris.

    We are going to the ARS concert this evening at the Benedictine Chapel. We go every year and we will be joined by the Keno Queen Dottie for this one. We will grab a lite dinner at "Fronimo's Greek cafe. Can you say Gyro? I will for sure.

    Well last night's "Mahjong" fest was loads of fun. I have to start off telling you that I did not win one game. Elise, won, Stu won, and Shoo won two games. The cat won three rounds. Arrrgh!

   We had such a good time. Great food, vino, and tons of laughs. The center was Shoo Shoo of course. Once the champagne made an appearance it was an evening filled with laughs and mishaps. Shoo Shoo is a delight when she enjoys her champagne. Thank you Shoo and Stu for a great evening.

   Well, I had better get to work with Chris. I hope to post more about our Hollywood trip if time permits. Have a great TGIF!
Ciao........Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...