Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!

Brrr! It is still cold here in the Old Pueblo. When is it going to end?

While David was here this morning I got my errands taken care of. My doctor was very happy with my test results this morning and so was I. I was so happy I ordered a deep dish pizza to celebrate. Yes, I did. I will see him again in 6 months. Who's your daddy? Smile!

Elise and I enjoyed breakfast for dinner this evening. We had french toast, sausages and plenty of coffee. We watched Family Feud and "Madam Secretary" on Netflix.

I am caring for Chris this evening and my shorty is in her office on her desktop. I will be caring for Chris tomorrow morning instead of Bobby due to an injury that is healing.

I will go over my packing again tomorrow to make sure that I am good to go. We are going to the "Loft" tomorrow to see a movie suggested by Paula and Marty titled"Rosenwald". We are looking forward to seeing it.

Have a great evening.
Later...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...