Monday, December 21, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hey, how was your day? It has been a very restful one for Chris and I. I took it slow and easy for the most part today.

I got some sad new this morning from my nephew Jerome. He informed me and my brother Herman that our cousin passed away this morning. She was only 59 years young. She had a few strokes and she had chronic kidney failure. She is in no pain anymore. 
Please say a prayer for my family at this time. We would appreciate it very much.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her laptop. We hope that your day was a good one for a Monday. 
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

Marcie, today was a true Monday for you without a doubt.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

So sorry to hear about your loss. Hope memories of your wonderful times together give you comfort.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...