Monday, December 14, 2015

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Around The Way Girl by LL Cool J

   It's a Monday! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is so good. I will have some yogurt a little later this morning. It is another cold one here in the Old Pueblo and it is supposed to get colder tonight and continue to be cold over the next three days before a slight warm up. Brrrr!

   I have an early morning doctor's appointment at 8:40am for a routine visit. So I will post more on the blog later this morning. It is going to be a busy day today. Class work to finish, and I will be home bound due to I am expecting deliver of one of my playmates Christmas gifts.

  So we hope that your day goes well. 
Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...