Sunday, December 20, 2015

Sunday!

Good Morning!


IF YOU HAVE BEEN BAD SANTA HAS A NICE GIFT FOR YOU, SMILE!


Mood: Chillin'

Music listening to: Collection of Christmas Tunes

   It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise is not in here cave this morning so she will be over to care for Chris soon. Any plans for today?

   I took a short nap after I got Chris settled for Elise. I was back up again a 7:15am. Elise and I left for the "Egg Connection" for breakfast as always. 

  We are back at home and Elise is caring for Chris. I just finished some yard work behind Chris's house. I will now start to stock up on Chris supplies for next week.

  We had a very nice dinner at "Downtown Kitchen". We shared a salad, chorizo meatballs, and a Brazilian seafood bowl that was excellent. Elise had a martini and I had a Mojito. We missed Dottie last night due to she was not feeling well enough to join us.

   After dinner we watched the Christmas Lights parade that is an annual event. After that we went to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the musical " Snapshot". It was very good and the standing ovation was well deserved.

   This evening my (shorty) and I are going to the movies to see "Creed". We hope that your Sunday will be a good one.
Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

Dottie, we hope that you are feeling better?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...