Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Hump Day!

Good Morning!

ELISE ENTERING OUR STUDIO APARTMENT IN HOLLYWOOD.


Mood: Relaxed! Danced In The Sheets!

Music listening to: All Night Long by Lionel Richie

   It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee finished brewing and it is good. I will have some yogurt for breakfast this morning. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this afternoon.

    It is going to be a busy day around here today. The Eco tech will be here at 8:00am to complete the duct sealing in the main house. I also have a couple of errands the get out of the way as well. 

   We are going to meet up with Papa John, Jane, Shoo and Stu at "Les Paul's Lounge" for happy hour this evening. It should be a lot of fun. It has been awhile since we have been together.

   I reviewed all of the Hollywood pics and I am ready to post a few to the blog today as time permits. Well, I need to get to it. Have a great Humper! I have no doubt that Jane will, smile!

  Later...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...