Sunday, December 27, 2015

Sunday!

Good Afternoon!

Mood: Content! Pillow-Locked!

Music listening to: Fascinated by Company B

  It's a Sunday! How are you? I started my day off getting Chris settled for Elise this morning. After Elise came over to begin caring for Chris I went back to bed because I was pillow-locked. Shortly after Elise was pillow-locked as well. What the Pumpkin!

 We both got up late. So we got dressed and we went to have breakfast at the "Egg Connection". The food was good as always and a few of the regulars were wondering why we were late. Pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin!

Elise is caring for Chris and I just finished doing some yard work behind Chris's house, and restocking his supplies for next week.

Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. We are going to the movies this evening but we are not sure what we want to see due to so many good ones are out.

I just loaded all of the pictures from Christmas and I looked through them. I will begin to post them soon. Have a great Sunday!
Later..Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...