Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Relaxed!

Music listening to: Nasty Girls by Sheila E

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am along with Elise. We popped up like two toaster strudels. Hot, Ooeey, Gooey. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is at the ready. I will have a bear claw to go along with it this morning. David will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   We had a fantastic time in Hollywood with our nephew Zack. He is a very good host and we thank him very much. 

    My playmate and I were exhausted when we got home so we hit the sheets to sleep. I took lots of photos while we were there. I will post them as soon as I can. First we have to get back to the real world. As a matter of fact we have quite a bit of catching up to do, so I had better get to it.

   Chat at you later...Jessie and Elise


   

1 comment:

Bobby said...

So glad you had a great time! Welcome home!!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...