Friday, December 11, 2015

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Tired! Sleepy!

Music listening to: Through The Fire by Chaka Khan

   It's a TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 3:30am this morning due to the fur-babies were barking like crazy. I got up to see what the deal was and I went out in the front yard. I found our neighbor out in his front yard doing whatever. By this time Elise was awake and she was wondering what was going on as well. The fur-babies did their job until around 4:15am. Very annoying to be awakened up that early. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and I will have a second cup for sure, maybe three. I have a very busy day today. First off I will gas up Chris's van. He has an early morning followup appointment with is doctor at 9:30am. So that means I will not be posting to the blog about our second day in Hollywood until time permits.

  I need to put up the Christmas decorations as well. Do you remember the Super Bowl? Well, it is pay up time for my playmate. Yes! She is taking me to "Le Rendezvous" for dinner. We will be joined by Bobby. I will be saying "Oh la la" for sure. Smile! Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris.

  We had a very nice dinner last night at the Catalina BBQ Company up in Starr Pass with Mike, Vickie, and Mike's sister. The food was excellent and we were stuffed to the gills. Come to find out Mike is a two fisted drinker. Smile! We will meet up next month at PF Changs. Yeah!

MIKE AT STARR PASS CATALINA BBQ COMPANY


  Well, I need to get a move on. Have a good TGIF! We also saw the movie "Room" at the Loft yesterday and what a movie. It sticks to your ribs and mind without a doubt. We recommend this one for sure.

  Cheers....Jessie and Elise

JT, glad that you liked our calendar.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...