Friday, December 18, 2015

Howdy!

Hello!



I am back from running my errands. What is up with you? It is warming up here it the Old Pueblo and that is great.

Chris is ready to take a stroll in the hood so I will get him all set to do that. The drivers out here have lost there minds, smile!

I am looking forward to seeing Dottie this evening for dinner. The concert will be a good one and I am sure that it is going to be a full house.

Shoo Shoo how are you doing? Did you try that brownie log? Let us know what you think about it, OK?

I am starting to get hungry, but I trying to hold out until this evening.
Chat a you later....Jessie

Olivia,good to hear from you this morning? I was chatting with you through the Fiat.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...