Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Can't Get Enough by Barry White

    It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

    The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is waiting to be filled. I will have some yogurt for breakfast this morning. It is another cold morning here in the valley. Brrrr!

     I have no plans for today except I have a 8:00am routine doctors appointment this morning. David will be here this morning to care for Chris. I have four continuing nursing classes to get done before the middle of December. Groan!

    Well, I had better get ready for my appointment. I will chat at you later.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...