Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hey, what is up? It has been a good day. How about yours? Got my errands done and I rechecked my luggage for our cruise to Mexico.

My playmate and I got the family room all set up for our Thanksgiving dinner that will take place tomorrow due to some of the family members have to work.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening. We watched Family Feud with Chris and we watched an episode of "Newsroom" on Netflix.

We enjoyed homemade pancakes, sausages, eggs, and coffee. Wunderbar! I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. We both are listening and watching our "Wildcats" play in Maui.  Go Cats!

Have a great evening. Sleep well.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, that is great news about Ray. Yeah Mon'

JT, I will see you sometime on Thursday.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Enjoy your Thanksgiving. Hope you get something with pumpkin!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...