Sunday, November 9, 2014

Hello!

Hello!

Hey, how are you? We just got back from "Teresa's Mosaic". We had a wonderful breakfast with Sheila, Paula and Marty. Thank you so much Paula and Marty.

Elise is caring for Chris and I just finished the yard work behind Chris's house. Our guest Sheila is on her way to Phoenix. We enjoyed her stay very much. I must be losing my boyfriend skills because Sheila left without giving me a hug or anything prior to her leaving. I will reprimand her by text don't you know? I cannot afford to have my girlfriends doing that to me. Smile! I am just saying for my other girlfriends sake, smile!

We will see Paula and Marty again this evening at "Zemams". Hope that your day is going well?
Later...Jessie


1 comment:

Cheela said...

Thanks for such a great time!! Love spending time with both of you and no matter what--we will continue!!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...