Tuesday, November 4, 2014

It's A Tricky Tuesday! Rock The Vote!

Good Morning!            
STU AND SHOO GET READY TO RUMBLE!


Mood: Cheerful! Boinked! Relaxed!

Music listening to: Beat It by MJ

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and moving around soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is refreshing this morning and some yogurt will follow my second cup. Yummy! Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   Chris and Elise will be receiving a flu shot this afternoon. I don't get the flu due to it makes me sick. How about you? Got yours yet?

   I want to thank everyone for the responses of praise for the effort I put into putting the "Ain't Misbehavin" calendar together. I could not have done it without the help and ideas of all the players in this project. Elise and I will place the order this afternoon and hopefully then we will find out what the turn-around time will be. We are a good crew of friends who reside in the valley of Tucson, who enjoy our lives very much.

   Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great Tuesday.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, what are you up to?

Jane and John, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, see you tomorrow for a lesson or two.

Flo and John, have a great day.

Marilyn,what is up for today?

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Rosie, what is up for today in Melbourne?

JT, have a good day.

Mary and Bob, how are you?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Great quote of the day.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...