Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Hump Day!

Good Morning!         


Mood: Cautious! Eyes Wide Open! Boinked!

Music listening to: Real Love by Jody Whatley

   It's a Hump Day! Sup? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she may be hitting the floor soon or not, smile! Any plans for today?

   The coffee is very good this morning and a second cup is going to be had for sure. I have to run an errand this morning before the festivities begin this afternoon.

   We will be celebrating Thanksgiving today instead of tomorrow due to family members have to work. I am looking forward to the smells in the kitchen that Thanksgiving brings. JT will be down visiting his mom and I will drop in on him.

   I will be cautious today and kick back to observe the drama if any surfaces. I hope that we have enough vino but if not I will hit the (Over-Proof) from Jamaica to mellow me out,smile!  Yeah Mon'. Bobby will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

  Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Hump Day, and stay, safe, happy and sound.
Later.... Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet enjoy the day.

Loraine, have a good one. I am not all that crazy about pumpkin pie.

Marilyn, have a good day.

Mary and Bob, enjoy the day.

Flo and John, enjoy.

JT, see you when you get in.

Monna, have a good day.

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Sis, what is going to be for dinner tomorrow?

   

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Lemon bars? Apple Pie? Something chocolate? Hope you get a dessert perfect for you.

Jessie said...

Good looking out!
Hugs

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...