Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Evening!

Evening!

Hey how are things? Well, my nursing supervisor and the new CEO just left. I had some light jazz playing and Chris went to town. You should have seen him. I thought that I could pull them in , but I have nothing on Chris.

Ruth my supervisor was chatting with Chris and he acted like she was not even in the room. He had his eyes on the CEO, yep she is a looker indeed. Not a (hooker) Tangye. Tangye is our daughter.

Chris put that come hither smile on her and she was hooked and he showed her a little bicep action as well. The show off. It was a good visit and the new CEO likes Jazz and R&B and that got me to liking her a lot. Hey Chris cannot have all of the fun,eh? 

She told me the name of a singer and his album that I should get. I wrote it down and I will research it. She said that she bet that I will have the album playing on the next visit and I more than likely will. While she was talking to me Chris was giving me the (stink eye) let me tell you. I almost had to leave the room. It was a good visit.

Bobby is caring for Chris and I am waiting on Elise to return so we can go to "Beyond Bread" and pick up something for dinner.

Later....Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...