Friday, November 7, 2014

TGIF!

Good Morning!                     
I JUST OPENED UP A CAN OF.......


Mood: Uncomfortable!

Music listening to: A Woman Needs Love by Ray Parker

  It's a TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance of her cave this morning, so she will be up very soon. Any plans for today?

  My coffee cup is full and it is doing it's job nicely. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. I have to run one errand today and I will get that taken care of this morning.

  Elise and I enjoyed the movie" Before I Sleep". It is loaded with brain teasing moments that I really like in a movie. We recommend this one for sure. 

   Elise is hosting a "Marathon Bridge" game here this afternoon. I will get to see my girlfriend "Lila" for sure. Chris and I will be checking out the cars to see if any are going to make the cut for my next car sale. Beware bidders and shufflers you may have to call a cab, take the bus,or better yet hit up the trolley car, smile!

   Well, it is only 23 days before we cruise the Mexican Riviera. It is going to be a  lot of fun and very restful. Elise and I are planning are re-planning on a daily basis to make sure that we are good to go. Look out "Cabo Wabo" we are on our way for Margarita's and Lobster taco's, smile!

   I have to prepare "Do Drop Inn room #2 for a visit from Sheila. She will be here tomorrow staying with us. It is going to be a "Gin and Tonic" weekend for sure.

   Well, I had better get busy with Chris. I have some front yard work to get done today. Chris and I will get that done as soon as the wind dies down a bit. Have a great "TGIF! 

Later.. Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, OK I will beware but you get ready to eel the sting of the new "Wizard".

Jane and John, enjoy.

Mary and Bob, have a good one.

Flo and John, be careful.

Nicolette, enjoyed seeing you yesterday.

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Rosie, what is up for the weekend in Melbourne?

Shoo and Stu, we are getting ready for your beat down on 20 November. Have your $4:00 ready to part with.

JT, have a good one.

Marilyn, what is up?


1 comment:

Loraine said...

This Enchantress (a female wizard) is ready to throw a spell so the best player (and we know who she is) will once again wear the wizard cape.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...